..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: tony hawk american wasteland freeze.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
every time i try to play american wasteland my game freezes half way through the loading screen. is there anyway to fix this?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
my specs are
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K
MOBO: MSI Z77A-GD55
GPU: GTX 1070
RAM: 8gb
my pcsx2 version is 1.2.1
the game i'm trying to play is Tony Hawk American Wasteland (ISO)
1 - we don't support old versions. please update
2 - Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
alright i just updated pcsx2 to 1.4.0
the game loadsd now but there are black line on the screen and textures are missing.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Try setting the VU's to negative rounding (i think, might be positive), that should sove most of the broken black textures and stuff.