..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows 2 controllers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

Been using DS4 for a while now and it worked well.

Now I connected a second DS4 (both Bluetooth) and they are detected in DS4Win, they both got separate led colors assigned (blue and red), I can test thumbsticks, triggers and rumble. So, as far as DS4Windows is concerned, they seem to be working fine. However, games recognize only one (it seems to be the first one I connect).
I've tried xinput (Street Fighter 5) and dinput games (Street Fighter 4, ZSNES). Only one controller works.

Can anyone help? I can provide settings screenshot or whatever you need. I got Win7.
In the Control Pad, does PCSX2 see the controllers as separate devices? Something like Pad #1 and Pad #2? (I don't use DS4Windows, so I'm not sure how it'd be recognized, but I think you understand me).

If so, there shouldn't be any problems, as long as you configure each pad separately in their respective Pad tabs, Pad 1 or Pad 2.

Just to make it easier for you to understand me, here's a picture, in the Device Diagnostics, do you see two separate controllers there?

http://i.picpar.com/Xnac.jpg
[Image: Xnac.jpg]
Change the constantly buggy, changing xinput ports and find a set that allows all the controllers to work properly.
@Arcadius: I'm not using PCSX2, I came here for help with DS4Windows.

(09-12-2016, 02:30 PM)shinra358 Wrote: [ -> ]Change the constantly buggy, changing xinput ports and find a set that allows all the controllers to work properly.
You mean this option:[attachment=60966]

If xinput is the problem, it should help with Street Fighter 5.
Street Fighter 4 and ZSNES use dinput and I can't use the controller in those either. But I'll try playing around with the option.
Sorry for that typo. didn't realize it until I reread. But yes, I'm referring to that. btw, sf4 is xinput mainly and any and everything can use xinput.
It worked when I set Xinput ports to 3.

Thanks a lot!
I'm having different issues now. Whenever I use my gamepads with the PS4, they can't connect to the PC anymore (bluetooth). As if they get unpaired or something.

I fix it by removing my 2 gamepads from devices in windows and pairing them again. It's manageable but annoying.