..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2Bonus issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but here it goes.  Generally, PCSX2Bonus works great.  I love it and wish that there were similar front ends for other programs I use.

The problem that I am having is that the program rejects some of my games.  For example, when I drag Rune - Viking Warlord into the program, or even use the search feature and point it at the program, PCSX2Bonus will not add the game to my library. 

Any suggestions?

-Scythifuge
Moved by request.
why has been moved ?
it isn't related to pcsx2 ?
This is what happened. He originally created this thread in Tools/Homebrew/Etc which is where it fits best. But then he started creating threads in several other areas and I closed them, including one here. He wrote me a PM and said he didn't think he would get answers in the Tools forum because no one would see it. I told him I would move it to here if that's what he was concerned about but that he likely wouldn't get an answer anyway.

I don't think having it in General is an issue. It's not directly related to PCSX2 but PCSX2Bonus is a PCSX2 only frontend so it's definitely not related to anything else lol. Rather than have him continue making new threads etc I felt it was best just to put this one here.