..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Xenosaga?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had seen the 2...3? games at my local pawn shop for 15 each, My ps2's disk reader no longer works due to a previous owner not taking care of the system at all. Do these games work well in pcsx2 at this point or should I wait till I can get a better working ps2.
(if you saw my original reply, I'm a derp)

Yes they work.
Thank you, Also I did not see the original reply as i was feeding kitties.

Any special settings I would need to use when i end up getting them?
I wouldn't think so, default settings should be fine Smile Might need to set your renderer to OpenGL, but that's probably about it!
yay the one renderer my amd hd 5830 likes to suck at XD
Yeah but lets be fair, your 5830 kinda sucks anyways Tongue
but hey 80 dollar video card still kicks a little butt with dark souls 3 ultra at between 50-60fps xD I'm hoping to upgrade this month, but it depends on how my birthday goes. as there are no jobs around where i live >.< and i can't drive..
(11-07-2016, 10:41 AM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: [ -> ]I had seen the 2...3? games at my local pawn shop for 15 each, My ps2's disk reader no longer works due to a previous owner not taking care of the system at all. Do these games work well in pcsx2 at this point or should I wait till I can get a better working ps2.

if you can find 3 forĀ  15$ complete box/book? get it by me it like 60$+

long as you can pull your bios off your ps2 which dont need the optical disk your fine
15 each. so thats still 45 dollars total. and its just the games sadly. I picked up the first one today. but my videocard can't handle it so im going to try it on opl through a hard drive back to the ps2.