..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ps1 runtime error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
last working rev. 1457
1458 crash in my pc
last try r.1567 same crash
ps2 games working only ps1 crash.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card.
Any non default settings you are using.
What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
I thought pcsx2 doesn't support ps1 games.
PSX mode was added a while back. It's very early, though, and many games won't even boot. It's no use to report issues at this point.
(11-07-2016, 11:10 PM)Eloris Wrote: [ -> ]PSX mode was added a while back. It's very early, though, and many games won't even boot. It's no use to report issues at this point.
It is worth reporting if the game worked in an earlier version, which is what the OP mentioned.
work with software mode ... run time error if using hardware mode
cpu intel c2q (sse4.1)
gpu nvidia gtx670
game x-men mutant acedemy 2 from iso
just dx9 and dx11 hardware mode crash with r1458
dx11 software ok.
opengl hardware ok.
in software mode looks playable
in hardware mode have a lot of graphic problem but in game before r1458 in dx11 hardware.

default or non default same problems.
Thanks for the update. I can reproduce the issue. If you boot a PSX game with DX9/DX11 Hardware mode it crashes in the BIOS on the PS logo screen. 1458 means its caused by this change: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/fb...f76e7cb9ad
Did you try to put a break point on the Dx throw. Any stack strace from the compiler?
It's the
Code:
else
{
throw std::bad_alloc();
}
that was added to both GSDevice9.cpp and GSDevice11.cpp
Pages: 1 2 3