..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Regarding gsdx plugins...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there... I don't know if it's a bug, but I've downloaded all plugins from the site and uncompressed all the dll's in emulator's plugins folder... everything well so far, except that AVX2 plugin and SSE4.1 don't show when I open the emulator's plugin configuration, but the dll's are there... am I missing something? My emulator's version is the latest (1.4.0)
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
I'm guessing you're on an AMD CPU which doesn't support these instruction sets.
sry, I forgot completely...
Intel core I-5 3210-M
8gb memory
Intel HD 4000
Note AVX1 (or 2) includes all SSE optimizations.
Are you running Windows 7? If so you need to have service pack 1 installed for avx2, if the Ivybridge chips have it, I can't remember Tongue2
SP1 is required for both avx1 and 2. However his cpu is limited to 1.

http://ark.intel.com/fr/products/67355/I...0-GHz-rPGA
Ok, I was kinda sleepy, and I didn't write all my specs...
EMulator Release: 1.4.0
Processor: Intel Core I-5 3120M
Memory: 8GB
Graphics: Intel HD 4000
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Detailed issue: some of you didn't undesrtand, I think...the problem isn't whether I can use the plugins or not, the problem consists in when I navigate the tabs throuh Configuration>Select Plugins/Bios, I can't see SSE4.1 and AVX2 there... or maybe I'm lacking some plugins explanation... here goas a screenshot of the plugins available.. making it really short: I wanna see the plugins available on the list
http://imgur.com/hvqaJVz
I think you don't understand that you can't select a plugin that won't run on your CPU. So no AVX2 support, no AVX2 plugin.

And if you look carefully, you will see the SSE4.1 plugin which is called "-sse4".
oh, thanx...so, if my specs don't match requirements, they won't show at all, right?
Pages: 1 2