..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS CUSTOM LAUCHER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want someone to help me to make this laucher. Looks like easy, but i don't know how to do it.
Please, help.

Layout preview: http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/bb5d/e6...?size_id=8

Visual Basics template:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/37z85yayvm...MPLATE.zip

Button 800x600; the file "GDsx.ini" need to be copied from "c:\Shadow of the colossus\data\600\GDsx.ini" folder, and pasted in "c:\Shadow of the colossus\inis\" folder and overwrite the old.

Button 1280x720; the file "GDsx.ini" need to be copied from "c:\Shadow of the colossus\data\720\GDsx.ini" folder, and pasted in "c:\Shadow of the colossus\inis\" folder and overwrite the old.

Button 1920x1080; the file "GDsx.ini" need to be copied from "c:\Shadow of the colossus\data\1080\GDsx.ini" folder, and pasted in "c:\Shadow of the colossus\inis\" folder and overwrite the old.

Button 2560x1440; the file "GDsx.ini" need to be copied from "c:\Shadow of the colossus\data\1440\GDsx.ini" folder, and pasted in "c:\Shadow of the colossus\inis\" folder and overwrite the old.

Button AVX2; the file "PCSX2_ui.ini" need to be copied from "c:\Shadow of the colossus\data\AVX2\PCSX2_ui.ini" folder, and pasted in "c:\Shadow of the colossus\inis\" folder and overwrite the old.

Button SSE4; the file "PCSX2_ui.ini" need to be copied from "c:\Shadow of the colossus\data\SSE4\PCSX2_ui.ini" folder, and pasted in "c:\Shadow of the colossus\inis\" folder and overwrite the old.

Button SHADERS ON; the file "GSdx_FX_Settings.ini" need to be copied from "c:\Shadow of the colossus\data\SHON\GSdx_FX_Settings.ini" folder, and pasted in "c:\Shadow of the colossus\shaders\" folder and overwrite the old.

Button SHADERS OFF; the file "GSdx_FX_Settings.ini" need to be copied from "c:\Shadow of the colossus\data\SHOFF\GSdx_FX_Settings.ini" folder, and pasted in "c:\Shadow of the colossus\shaders\" folder and overwrite the old.

Button CONTROLS; When this button is pressed, a window with controls cmd appears.

Button ABOUT; When this button is pressed, a window with the credits for me, you, and the PCSX2 community will appears.

Button EXIT; Close the program.

Button Start; First cmd when this button is pressed is move the files selected, after 3 seconds delay, the file "data.iso" into "c:\Shadow of the colossus\data\DATA\data.iso" need to be opened with "Laucher.exe in "c:\Shadow of the colossus\Laucher.exe" folder.

Thats all.
Up Mellow
You just posted this. Don't bump your own posts so quickly or the mods will get upset. If anyone wants to respond back, they will. You don't want to bump anything less than a week old
I'd suggest deleting this asap because you're allowed to share bios here.

Anyway, I'd suggest instead of copying 20 files around, just editing the ini files as needed.
Also, spectabis does this. (And in next version, some shader configuration too)
link removed
(12-13-2016, 05:31 PM)FaithLV Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest deleteing this asap, because you're alowed to share bios here.

No, sharing bios is illegal over here. Tongue

EDIT: Sorry, couldn't resist it! also it's *allowed not alowed, also *deleting instead of deleteing.
(12-13-2016, 05:52 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]No, sharing bios is illegal over here. Tongue

EDIT: Sorry, couldn't resist it! also it's *allowed not alowed, also *deleting instead of deleteing.

Yeah, I just wrote that quickly in panic.
I have a sneaking suspicion what this launcher might be planned for(also considering it's using it's own included copy of PCSX2 based on the file layout) but I'll refrain from going on witch hunts XD