..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Backend Issues on Pcsx2 1.4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to Pcsx2 and Im having issues Dx11 and OGL backends I only use HW because SW is much slower it's not unplayable but its annoyance
System: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition - PCSX2 1.4.0 - Intel core i7 3537u - 2ghz turbo'd to 3.1 6gb ram -  Nvidia Geforce 740m Graphics card
Dx11- HW
Some games have the screen randomly zooming consistantly
I have a nvidia graphics card and even though it should be fixed it doesnt and with 1.4.0 I can't find the Nvidia Hack 
Dx9 - HW
It's just alot slower than Dx11 or OGL 
OGL- HW
Some games have alot of rendering? issues i have a screenshot 
https://imgur.com/a/Q7l6K some games you cant read the writing and some just have a black screen and wont load
It doesnt sound like you are using 1.4.0 That zooming problem shouldn't exist anymore.. Try the latest Git instead of 1.4.0 and see if that fixes it. Also try updating your nvidia drivers from the actual nvidia site. (not the latest cause they are broken. but the october 29th release)
(12-13-2016, 10:53 AM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: [ -> ]It doesnt sound like you are using 1.4.0 That zooming problem shouldn't exist anymore.. Try the latest Git instead of 1.4.0 and see if that fixes it. Also try updating your nvidia drivers from the actual nvidia site. (not the latest cause they are broken. but the october 29th release)

I'm sure it's 1.4.0 and i do have the october 29 release because i updated from geforce experience
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.