..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Black Screen Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Specs: Intel® Core™ i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60 GHz  2.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
PCSX2 1.4.0
Default settings

Hey, I've come into a strange issue with my ISOs. When I play Star Wars Battlefront 1, the entire map has a black background except for the top left corner of my screen. I've tested this with Star Wars Battlefront 2 and NFL Head Coach 06 ISOs, and I get the same issue with them as well. The title screen is fine, but once I load into a game, or even looking out the window when in NFL Head Coach 06's office hours, it's just black.

Anyone able to help?

Thanks
Did you try with OpenGL render ?
(12-16-2016, 12:53 AM)lightningterror Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try with OpenGL render ?

I'm terribly new to a lot of this, so I checked a few youtube videos trying to figure out a solution, though I put everything back to default after learning the solutions did not work. I do not recall trying OpenGL render though, and I'm not sure how to try using that. Where can I find that in settings?

Thanks
Config > Video > Plugin Settings > Render: > select OpenGL Hardware
(12-16-2016, 12:58 AM)hunterspeedy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm terribly new to a lot of this, so I checked a few youtube videos trying to figure out a solution, though I put everything back to default after learning the solutions did not work. I do not recall trying OpenGL render though, and I'm not sure how to try using that. Where can I find that in settings?

Thanks

I found it, tried it, and it worked perfectly. Thank you, my hero. Only issue now is that everything seems to be going in slow motion...
(12-16-2016, 01:05 AM)hunterspeedy Wrote: [ -> ]I found it, tried it, and it worked perfectly. Thank you, my hero. Only issue now is that everything seems to be going in slow motion...

What was your original setting before? DX 11 hardware? If so then you can lower the resolution a bit or switch to software mode. Seems intel opelgl drivers aren't optimized well.
hey guys, ive downloaded this game this morning after many many months for it, and im having same black image issue as Hunterspeedy was mentioning, ive followed the tips by using open GL render, but for me its not helped Sad
(01-05-2017, 04:11 PM)wohanlon Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys, ive downloaded this game this morning

and that's why you won't get help.