..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Still no answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm new to this site but ive been looking around for my answer for the past week.
My controls are just not working, i mean i can get on the game but i can't move or do anything. This isn't with just one game its with all.
so please guys help me out here.Unsure
have you considered configuring your pad plugin?
(04-12-2009, 12:39 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]have you considered configuring your pad plugin?

Yh just did that again and it workedBiggrin

Thanks.
Now when I play my games they are not in english but in spanish or french.Sad

Help please.
Thanks.
you ripped your own game, right? So there's no way the language is different.
(04-12-2009, 02:32 AM)yunsabit Wrote: [ -> ]you ripped your own game, right? So there's no way the language is different.

When I play it on my ps2 its in english but when on the emulator its
spanish/french
make sure you didn't configure the ps2 bios to the wrong language Tongue
(04-12-2009, 03:05 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you didn't configure the ps2 bios to the wrong language Tongue
bck in the 0.9.2 days I had a jap bios (which my PS2 actually ad, believe it or not) the language ws set to jap, but the games played normally (well, played is a strong term for how it acted but.. they were in english)
Some games have their own language settings, too. Check your in game menus to make sure it isn't set in the wrong language.