..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Thread closed, don't know why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I'm a new user on the forum. I made a thread about PCSX2 performance on the Intel i3-6300 with HD 530 graphics. My thread was closed but no reason was given for closing it. Did I do something wrong, or break a forum rule? Looking for some feedback please. Thank you.
you mean this thread ?
probably because you came asking for help, received one, but apparently didn't need one.
the thread then became useless
Rule of thumb:

When you go somewhere asking for help, if somebody offers you help, don't tell them they are wrong, it's rude and shows you don't want anybodies opinion but your own.
(12-28-2016, 09:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]you mean this thread ?
probably because you came asking for help, received one, but apparently didn't need one.
the thread then became useless

The thread is useless to whom? You?

I'm confused. Are you a moderator of this forum?

As far as I'm aware, no forum rules were broken, and no infractions were served. Because my question was not answered, I would still like to post in that thread. I can't because it's now closed. Please tell me which rule I broke, so the next time I open a thread I can avoid making a similar mistake.

Is that reasonable to you?
you' right, no rules were broken.
you're right, I'm a mod.

you opened this thread to get support, right ?
i offered some, you didn't want it.
if you don't want the support you've been asking for, what's the purpose of your thread ?
OP, what are your settings?
(12-28-2016, 10:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]you' right, no rules were broken.
you're right, I'm a mod.

you opened this thread to get support, right ?
i offered some, you didn't want it.
if you don't want the support you've been asking for, what's the purpose of your thread ?

I didn't say I don't want your help. I said I don't think the problem is the CPU, but I would like to do more testing. I was hoping to come back to that thread and update it with more information, but then you closed it.

(12-28-2016, 10:30 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]OP, what are your settings?

I am running Burnout 3 on 640x448, native resolution, Direct3D11 plug-in. I only get 60-70% speed with those settings, which seems low to me.
I do appreciate you trying to help me. I'm sorry if I didn't communicate that to you.
It seems you're not using any speed hacks. Try enabling MTVU and the EE cycelrate hack(Move it to the left) under config>emulation settings>speedhacks
I'll try out the speed hacks later today and see what the results are.
Pages: 1 2