..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Controller help for Persona 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have searched the forums a bit to try and find a fix to no avail.
I have a Dualshock 2 controller plugged in.  It's worked fine using lillypad 0.11 on DQ8 but does not work on Persona 4

I tried switching to Pokom with similar results, the controller simply does not respond for persona 4.

Compy specs if needed
Windows 7
Geforce GTX 660
8 gigs of RAM

Persona 4 is the US release of the ps2 version.

any help is appreciated.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(01-02-2017, 09:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
It's easier to find the file by going to Config > Plugin/BIOS Selector > Folders tab, and clicking "Open in Explorer" at Logs/Dumps. It will automatically open the correct folder regardless of version.
Report it to bosit, then Smile
Log attached.
here; keyboard mouse controller

https://mega.nz/#!7NgmlByS!M5peK-BDS3z2w...KUnBOCs0TM

put in my documents/pcsx2/inis 1.4.0 and go to lilypad settings then select load bindings

Persona games comfortable playable with keyboard mouse controls. And idk how to solve dualshock 2 problem maybe you can try motionjoy.
care to share your lilypad settings ?