..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts savestate not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My only save state for Kingdom Hearts has randomly decided to become corrupted and since I never saved in the game I was wondering if anyone had a save state at the end of the first world (Wonderland) that they can let me have. Its a US KH disc
let me check in my arsenal of savestates Wink Tongue (btw where you just trying to load your savestate with a newer revision Mellow )
(04-12-2009, 06:09 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]let me check in my arsenal of savestates Wink Tongue (btw where you just trying to load your savestate with a newer revision Mellow )

Nope
it's gonna take me some time to find one Tongue
(04-12-2009, 08:28 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]it's gonna take me some time to find one Tongue
I dont mind
Just an info, Sometimes i got this problem (broken savestate) if i play with various games at same time or if i use spu-x.1.1 sound plugin.
(04-12-2009, 09:16 AM)Register Wrote: [ -> ]Just an info, Sometimes i got this problem (broken savestate) if i play with various games at same time or if i use spu-x.1.1 sound plugin.
Why would you play various games at the sametime
(04-12-2009, 06:09 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]let me check in my arsenal of savestates Wink Tongue (btw where you just trying to load your savestate with a newer revision Mellow )

Hey Luis, do you by any chance have a save state that loads just before the final video?

I used to keep save states for the start and end videos of kh+kh2, but alas I fell victim to corruption lol
Thanks in advance if you do Smile
final video of which game? Smile

EDIT: nvm, now that i think of it i don't have for the final videos (but i do have close to it for kh1 Smile, the downside is that it's for an old pcsx2 version Tongue)
(04-12-2009, 08:23 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]final video of which game? Smile

kingdom hearts 2 if you have it?
Pages: 1 2