..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: New user i need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i have a good PC  i5 6600K 8gb ram r9 380 4gb version, iam trying to run jak 3 in software mode i tried all 3 options and iam getting bad performance like 15-20fps, also in hardware mode jak 3 characters have missing eyes and textures are glitching out, am i doing something wrong i followed guides and stuff how to set it up nothing works wha should i do?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
dont try softwate use dx11 or opengl hardware. Same missing problem there is persona 4 for me.
(01-08-2017, 01:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

i am using the 1.5.0 version 

i am using all the default settings

trying to play jak 3 from an ISO
What about using ogl renderer + blending unit accuracy to full ?
(01-08-2017, 01:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]What about using ogl renderer + blending unit accuracy to full ?

Same thing happens but also my frame rate goes down the *****
Did you try dx11 he mode + enabling mipmapping ?
(01-08-2017, 02:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try dx11 he mode + enabling mipmapping ?

again same thing the glitches change a little bit but still no eyes, Other games seem to work fine.
The eyes are a completely different issue and aren't fixed
(01-08-2017, 06:48 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]The eyes are a completely different issue and aren't fixed

really?? no fix for them? And why do i get such bad performance in software mode.
Pages: 1 2