..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Gsdx with D3D11 Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am a New User Here and i from indonesia. first, sorry for my bad english and second, sorry if i break the global rules cause i don't really understand it but i will try not to break it i will try my best.

so, here's the problem, i can't run any game with my pcsx2 with Gsdx Plugin and D3D11 as the renderer. i don't really know why but it's just happening. it's not happening before, and now it happens.
and the solution that i know is that i just need to change the renderer, but i do prefer using D3D11 cause its better before. and why i asking, because i know there is something wrong with my pcsx2 setting that caused the problem and i just figured the renderer is the "something" but why? i need to fix this cause i prefer to use D3D11 rather than other.....

i will post the emulog too in this section so maybe it can help you guys figured out my problem, and thanks before for helping me....

oh yeah, one last thing there is no error notification the pcsx2 just show a black screen and not started the game. when i try to close the program its crashed....
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
[attachment=61835]
(01-13-2017, 08:49 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.

okay, first I am Using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
second I will Give you my CPU-Z log file about what you ask and give you some screenshoot for my Graphics Card from GPU-Z.

and the last, im so sorry i don't really know about what are you talking about. i mean, what do you mean about non default setting? setting from what?
okay the first thing I would do is make sure your Nvidia control panel has a profile for PCSX2 and make sure the Nvidia card is selected in the GSDX settings.
(01-13-2017, 10:28 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]okay the first thing I would do is make sure your Nvidia control panel has a profile for PCSX2 and make sure the Nvidia card is selected in the GSDX settings.

done. i already change it and try to run again, but the issue is still persist....
Does OpenGL work?
(01-13-2017, 10:39 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Does OpenGL work?

yup it's work. just the D3D11
(01-13-2017, 10:39 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Does OpenGL work?

okay maybe you want to know this, the last thing i remember before the problem happens is that the problem happens when i in the middle of a play and accidentally i pressed randomly button on my keyboard but i dont know maybe a number 1-0 or F1-F12 and suddenly the pcsx2 get stopped and after that i try to re-run the game and yey, the problem is happen.... just a black screen....
Could be F7 maybe, I think that is the external shader button, try ones between F6 and F10, see if anything helps.
(01-13-2017, 11:06 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Could be F7 maybe, I think that is the external shader button, try ones between F6 and F10, see if anything helps.

sorry but, what time i must push the button? before run the cdvd or after run?
Pages: 1 2