..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: no cheats found when pnach name matches CRC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure what I'm doing incorrectly. I'm playing the Persona 4 Undub, CRC: DE61647A  and have tried both a popularly used pnach file and a file I made from scratch.

I have "Enable Cheats" on, My install path is in C:\ to bypass any admin problems, made sure the cheat format is correct. Still problem persists.

Am I missing something simple, maybe?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(01-23-2017, 08:05 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Figured it out after looking for the error in that file. It was really simple. I had my pnach file in the C:\ folder while it was looking for it in the documents\pcsx2\cheats .

All solved. thanks.