..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello im kinda new here , can you help me guys? what is the best settings for this game im a newbie 
MY PC:
AMD RADEON 7770GB2
AMD PHENOM II X4 965 BE
RAM 12GB
Depends on the games you are wanting to play, The Jak and Daxter series, Ratchet and Clank, And xenosaga are out of your specs range.
@rikimaruaxu not true i can run rachet and clank and xeno sage just fine on my old ASUS ROG laptop with similar spec.
@oppaidoragon what are your current settings?
oppaidoragon, they recommend at least 1600 STR for your processor to run basic games. Up to 2000 for the more demanding ones. Your processor runs a little under 1200. You're going to have a hard time running most games in pcsx2
i wrote the game in the title MGS3
And you'll have a hard time running it, as said above
(01-24-2017, 08:05 AM)punishersfury99 Wrote: [ -> ]@rikimaruaxu not true i can run rachet and clank and xeno sage just fine on my old ASUS ROG laptop with similar spec.
@oppaidoragon what are your current settings?

Good for you.

Still doesn't change the fact that HIS CPU won't cut it for stable speed on MGS3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWCelCYslTY this guy actually got it working and its playable for me its kinda hard to do (he has the same CPU as me)
Yes, and this guy never provided his settings. Moreover, it was 2 years ago. Back then pcsx2 was less demanding. That could explain
Yeah. Especially now that some of the graphics are more accurate in a lot of areas in the game such as the Jungle area makes it more demanding than before.

Higher accuracy does result in more load on your system.
Pages: 1 2 3