..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Low spec plugins for PCSX2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if this is the appropriate subject I should put this, but if it isn't please tell me.
My computer is not the best and I want to play Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (which my computer is powerful enough), but it lags a decent bit. If there is some sort of build or plugin I can use to improve performance on my game, please tell me and if possible, post a download link. Please be as detailed as possible. Here is my FPS details.

Average FPS: 45
Highest FPS: 70
Lowest FPS: 18
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(02-12-2017, 07:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I am only asking for low spec PCSX2 plugins, but here. 

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
RAM: 2 GB
PCSX2 Ver: 1.4.0
Non Defaults: Nothing (Presets only)
Games: (already mentioned in my OP, .iso format)
Quote:I want to play Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (which my computer is powerful enough)
how do you know it's powerful enough to do so ?
(02-12-2017, 09:12 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]how do you know it's powerful enough to do so ?

Probably because he can play some pc game on high settings
GreatWolf2 Core 2 Duo doesn't say much,there are ton's of cpus that start with Core 2 Duo as a name
Also your gpu is not very strong either
Found a list of minimum specs. Should I use presets or use custom settings?
use you PS2 ? Wink
If you're talking about the minimum specs found here, they are outdated as hell.
and core 2 duo CPUs are listed as :
Quote:Will work at a reasonably playable speed (this does not mean full speed):
I guess you didn't get that little precision in bold
How about you answer my question? Is there low spec plugins in PCSX2?
(02-13-2017, 02:45 AM)GreatWolf2 Wrote: [ -> ]How about you answer my question? Is there low spec plugins in PCSX2?

No there aren't! No emulator has them.
Yes,those ancient version of GSdx,ZeroGS or ZZOGL but don't come complying about missing/incorrectly displayed thing(some games work faster(with bugs),other slower on them)

The pcsx2 plugins library for audio/video that are actually supported are GSdx for video and SPU2-X for audio,that's all
Pages: 1 2