..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: best settings for my desktop pc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is the best settings for my pc it is a celeron e3400 not a core 2 duo with gtx 750 1gb pcsx2 is the latest version
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your Operating System.
  • The exact version of PCSX2 you are using. (latest is vague)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Edit : STR = 1036 ?
ouch....
i am using the latest version of pcsx2 windows 7 32 bit 2gb ram my settings right now is set to aggressive plus cpu is celeron e3400 and a gtx 750
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The exact version of PCSX2 you are using. (latest is vague)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
pcsx2 1.4.0 playing from iso the game is Futurama for ps2
don't set gsdx internal resolution above 3x, set all recommended speedhacks, + ee cycle rate to 1 and vu cycle stealing to 2
MTVU speedhack may help a bit, but i don't think your cpu will support it anyways.

Then pray. your CPU is quite weak for pcsx2 and you will probably get many slowdowns.
TBH, your best bet for now is your real PS2 console until you can get a decent machine
well i am getting 1 tomorrow its gonna be a core i3 540 and i will put my old gpu in my new computer
STR = 1219.
It'll be better, but far from bein enough for most ps2 games