..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FPS issue with Ace Combat 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm trying to run Ace Combat 4 on PCSX2 1.4.0. I'm getting 60 fps in the menus, but whenever I enter training the fps dips to 25 fps and the audio lags. I'm sure my computer can run it since I have a i7-4720HQ Processor and a Geforce GTX 960M graphics card. I'm also running it on Windows 8. Anyone know any solutions? Thanks.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(03-01-2017, 11:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\wolfy_000\Downloads\Ace Combat 04 - Shattered Skies (USA).iso
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.