..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: "The program has encountered a serious problem"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game works just fine but about 5 minutes later the game crashes and a message pops up saying that the program encountered a serious problem and needs to close. What can I do? I'm playing Crash Tag Team Racing and have the 1.2.1 version of PCSX2. These are the specs of my mac:

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) 
Processor 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Startup Disk Macintosh HD
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 40001536 GB
IIRc, this game crashes when using mvu speedhack.
(03-09-2017, 02:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]IIRc, this game crashes when using mvu speedhack.

It still crashes, which preset number should I choose? What are the appropriate settings of the game?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(03-09-2017, 03:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Never mind. I just downloaded PPSSPP and the game works perfectly on it. Thanks anyways. Smile
A ps2 game working on a PSP emu ?
How ? Blink