..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Switch (SLPM-65121) FMV bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologise if this isn't the exact correct way to fill out a bug report but I was just going to try to make a note for the people working on PCSX2, if this can be fixed.
When running this game with automatic fixes on, all of the FMVs in this game appear very corrupted and have multiple vertical bars that flash very fast. 
I messed with some GS settings in PCSX2, and none of them worked, but when I tried turning the manual fix of "Use GSdx software rendering during fmv" on, it all went away.

The game is Switch, serial number SLPM-65121, and if at all possible, please fix this bug.
This game (if this helps) uses a special CRI_ADXI.IRX plugin that is programmed specifically for this game, and if needed, I can upload it. 

Thank you,
Gameboi64
(04-06-2017, 11:33 PM)Gameboi64 Wrote: [ -> ]I apologise if this isn't the exact correct way to fill out a bug report but I was just going to try to make a note for the people working on PCSX2, if this can be fixed.
When running this game with automatic fixes on, all of the FMVs in this game appear very corrupted and have multiple vertical bars that flash very fast. 
I messed with some GS settings in PCSX2, and none of them worked, but when I tried turning the manual fix of "Use GSdx software rendering during fmv" on, it all went away.

The game is Switch, serial number SLPM-65121, and if at all possible, please fix this bug.
This game (if this helps) uses a special CRI_ADXI.IRX plugin that is programmed specifically for this game, and if needed, I can upload it. 

Thank you,
Gameboi64

Can you post your system specs and PCSX2 settings?
I can (well, a bit of information for my computer), but the thing is, this happened on multiple machines.
PC:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945 @3.00GHz
RAM: DDR2 800MHz 8GB (7.75GB usable) ~257MB used by the machine.
PCSX2 Settings:
Default EE/IOP and VU settings, GS with Skip when on Turbo only, no Sppedhacks enabled, one manual Gamefix, (that being GSdx software rendering when on fmv)
GS: gsdx32-sse2 1.0.0
PAD: LilyPad 0.11.0
SPU2: SPU2-X 2.0.0
CDVD: cdvdGigaherz 0.9.0 (I have been running the game from the original disc)
USB: USBnull
FW: FWnull
DEV9: DEV9null 9I have tried to get dev9 drivers, but that's another can of worms)
BIOS: JP v01.00
Memory Cards: preset Documents folder setting .ps2 memory cards, default 8MB)
(04-11-2017, 01:35 AM)Gameboi64 Wrote: [ -> ]I can (well, a bit of information for my computer), but the thing is, this happened on multiple machines.
PC:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945 @3.00GHz
RAM: DDR2 800MHz 8GB (7.75GB usable) ~257MB used by the machine.
PCSX2 Settings:
Default EE/IOP and VU settings, GS with Skip when on Turbo only, no Sppedhacks enabled, one manual Gamefix, (that being GSdx software rendering when on fmv)
GS: gsdx32-sse2 1.0.0
PAD: LilyPad 0.11.0
SPU2: SPU2-X 2.0.0
CDVD: cdvdGigaherz 0.9.0 (I have been running the game from the original disc)
USB: USBnull
FW: FWnull
DEV9: DEV9null 9I have tried to get dev9 drivers, but that's another can of worms)
BIOS: JP v01.00
Memory Cards: preset Documents folder setting .ps2 memory cards, default 8MB)
Not sure what version of PCSX2 you're using, but if you haven't you should download the latest git build here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
Alright, forgot to mention that I was on the latest stable release of 1.4.0. I'll give a git version a try.