..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 detecting controller but not when I boot up the .ISO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to play Katamari Damacy from an .ISO. PCSX2 detects my controller, let's me bind the buttons, and even when I use the test feature it registers when I press all buttons and use the joysticks.

But when I load the .ISO, it won't register anything. I even tried registering keys with the keyboard, and when I boot that it still doesn't recognize my binds! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to make sure I installed everything to the right location and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong. This is my first time using a PS2 emulator. :(

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

http://imgur.com/a/7mBlE
Here's an imgur link to my controller settings, my bindings, and the program detecting my settings. If you need any more screenshots, please let me know!

Thank you so much in advanced. :)
Did you try enabling XInput instead of DirectInput and then binding the buttons?
@CK1

No I haven't! I'll try it right now and report back!
Tysm for taking the time to reply! :)
@CK1

Thank you so very much! That did the trick.
For some reason I wasn't aware that the controller I'm using is considered an xBox controller! OTL!

Now for the next thing to google, why not all of my buttons are registering in game.

Thank you very much for helping me out, CK1!
Is there a rep system on this site? I would love to give you some good rep for helping me out. :)
(04-10-2017, 01:54 AM)Mimikyu Wrote: [ -> ]@CK1

Thank you so very much! That did the trick.
For some reason I wasn't aware that the controller I'm using is considered an xBox controller! OTL!

Now for the next thing to google, why not all of my buttons are registering in game.

Thank you very much for helping me out, CK1!
Is there a rep system on this site? I would love to give you some good rep for helping me out. Smile
No problem Smile
to give rep just click the rate button