..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: bakugan battle brawlers bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
game characters except for the bad guy have weird shades in their face their eyes and mouth look normal but the rest of the face looks way darker like some sort of mask
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
i have a gtx 960m 4vram, it's around the power of a 750ti it's slightly worse, i have an i5-6300hq , 8gb of ram and im using a windows 10 os 64 bit.
i tried both the newest version and 1.4.0 i have this issue only in bakugan battle brawlers i was using direct3d11 hardware mode i tried on safest speed hacks and on the aggressive which seem to be the best working on my computer and i have mtuv activated i was trying to play at 1080p then i tried on default resolution still haves same issue
(04-23-2017, 04:47 AM)creepymonkeygamer Wrote: [ -> ]game characters except for the bad guy have weird shades in their face their eyes and mouth look normal but the rest of the face looks way darker like some sort of mask

IIRC, you need to increase the blending unit accuracy level in OpenGL to fix those issues. (Not sure about the *specific* level)
(04-23-2017, 04:21 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC, you need to increase the blending unit accuracy level in OpenGL to fix those issues. (Not sure about the *specific* level)

ill try
i put it in high it fixed the "mask"problem but now the characters ocasionally dont have their noses
I'm having problems with the icon of the mc whenever I'm in battle. Unlike other characters, it's all pixelated...
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.