..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Just Press the Fast Forward Buttong to Fast Forward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At the moment you press the button to Turn it On and Press Again to Turn it Off.

I would like to see have Fast Forward when you just press the Fast Forward Button.

Can I do that already or not possible Yet?
what is your question? having a hard time trying to make the question out
(05-19-2017, 10:20 AM)Razial Wrote: [ -> ]what is your question? having a hard time trying to make the question out

I think he means it only fast forwards for the duration the button is held down. I think,.
Laugh  lol
(05-19-2017, 10:31 AM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means it only fast forwards for the duration the button is held down. I think,.

This would suggest otherwise

Quote:At the moment you press the button to Turn it On and Press Again to Turn it Off.

Tongue2

But you can press Tab, providing your computer is powerful enough, it'll speed things up temporarily.
(05-19-2017, 11:13 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]This would suggest otherwise

Tongue2

But you can press Tab, providing your computer is powerful enough, it'll speed things up temporarily.
I know Biggrin

Not my question.
He basically wants it in SNES9X/ZSNES style. Which is where it speeds up as long as the button is held down, and it automatically goes back to normal speed when you release the button.
(05-19-2017, 11:21 AM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]He basically wants it in SNES9X/ZSNES style. Which is where it speeds up as long as the button is held down, and it automatically goes back to normal speed when you release the button.

That is what I mean.

Thanks for Explaining it Better the  I can
So I guess there is no such thing?
(05-26-2017, 01:16 PM)DaveTheMan Wrote: [ -> ]So I guess there is no such thing?

as far as i know , nope, just a fast forward button to toggle it on and toggle it off
Pages: 1 2