..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Is there a Working Pnach for Valkyrie Profile 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone have working pnach for valkyrie profile 2 that doesn't freeze the game?  Biggrin

Crc : CC96CE93 
valkyrie profile US version

thanks in advance
A pnach containing what ?
Where is the game freezing? First I've heard of it
@jesalvein pnach for vp2 containing all items if possible?
@refraction is used the cheats bundled on the pcsx2 1.4.0 when i used it freeze my game on the start of the battle
1.4.0 doesn't come bundled with any cheats. It comes with widescreen patches, if that's what you mean (although VP2 has a widescreen mode so I can't see it having a patch)? Try disabling the Widescreen Patches under the System menu.
You can try my saves which kinda contains what you want and the game don't freeze(clear it 2 or 3 times)but are probably not on the storyline location you want(beginning of the game,after the second boss but with 99999 crystals and the other two I think they were at the end of the game or one of the game is second playthrought at the beginning of the game)

I don't remember and I can't check

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Can-t-not...#pid197520
(05-20-2017, 02:57 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]1.4.0 doesn't come bundled with any cheats. It comes with widescreen patches, if that's what you mean (although VP2 has a widescreen mode so I can't see it having a patch)? Try disabling the Widescreen Patches under the System menu.

it does have WS patch, it was removed last I heard do to causing crashes in certain places, like going in speaker config, but first I hearing about it doing any such thing starting battle

I never use WS patchs I just set it emulator to 16:9 and let it be
I got this codes from this forum maybe it's from vsub or someone else i don't remember.
Code:
// enable (for both below codes)
patch=1,EE,F0121500,extended,00121503

//sell items to gain more square+right=on, square + left=off (Very important you toggle this off with square + left before you save, or it will freeze)

patch=1,EE,D01CA1DC,extended,00007FDF
patch=1,EE,2030D190,extended,00461021
patch=1,EE,D01CA1DC,extended,00007F7F
patch=1,EE,2030D190,extended,00461023

//return sealstone for max crystals (this one is tricky because you need to make sure you avoid battles while active. Use a ton of save states and reload if you get in a fight by mistake)
patch=1,EE,D049A844,extended,000000FF
patch=1,EE,2049A844,extended,24030000
thanks Izzy and vsub
Pages: 1 2