..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help With BIOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone i need help!

I have downloaded and installed the exe. However, i unable to see my bios in the application.

I just next all till the last where i get to see the bios but like what i said i unable to see it.

Please i need you guys to help me so that i can start playing PS2 on my computer.

Thank you.
Have you extracted the bios file from your ps2?
(07-06-2017, 11:13 AM)supermario Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone i need help!

I have downloaded and installed the exe. However, i unable to see my bios in the application.

I just next all till the last where i get to see the bios but like what i said i unable to see it.

Please i need you guys to help me so that i can start playing PS2 on my computer.

Thank you.

Do you own an actual PS2 ?

Check this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-du...B-PS2Ident
(07-06-2017, 11:14 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Have you extracted the bios file from your ps2?

I got the bios from online.
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.