..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fatal Frame I can not even get it to start am i doing something wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I searched the topics of fatal frame here but have not helped, I have tried every round mode/EE mode. Nothing, I am using PCSX2 0.9.6/ latest GSDX.

When I start the ISO i just get a black screen nothing.

What am i doing wrong?

I have a 8800GT, Q6600 2.4, 3 gigs of ddr 2 ram but I do not think my PC is the problem. Most games that say playable on the compatibility list I can play, Fatal frame says playable yet I can not start it at all.

Can i get some help please?
are you sure you have the cdvd option set to the right plugin? Smile
I am using Linuz iso cdvd. 0.8.0
try mounting it Smile
nothing im literally crying at my desktop...lItteraly.
maybe corrupt iso Mellow Ninja
So .. Is you mount through from your "Game Disc" or "Download" ?
(04-16-2009, 05:21 AM)nelsonz Wrote: [ -> ]So .. Is you mount through from your "Game Disc" or "Download" ?

"game disc"
(04-16-2009, 05:21 AM)nelsonz Wrote: [ -> ]So .. Is you mount through from your "Game Disc" or "Download" ?
Huh huh, what are you trying to say? (couldn't understand the way you wrote your english Tongue)
(04-16-2009, 05:35 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
Huh huh, what are you trying to say? (couldn't understand the way you wrote your english Tongue)

I think hes hinting that I downloaded the game instead of being a patriotic conservative go out and buy my games type of guy. But i did buy it any way.