..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: A question that's probably been asked ad nauseum: (lilypad troubles)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't get lilypad to recognise my 360 pad's presense at all, I know I'm probably missing something inherently basic (my only previous Emulator experience has been with the Kega Fusion Emulator - attempts with any others have failed one way or another).

would one of you be so kind as to give me a more or less idiotproof guide on how to set the plugin up? I've tried searching, but the swathes of topics it's thrown up look an utter chore to trawl through.

Thanks in advance Smile
you can probably ignore this now by the way, after a lot of googling, I've discovered that Microsoft have, as only Microsoft can do, shafted the people who actually paid for the premium bundle by making the wireless control pad about as much use as a chocolate fireguard with regards to using it with the PC. Despite this, they actually have drivers that install it as "Xbox 360 wireless controller via Play and Charge kit" which, as far as I can see, are utterly useless *facepalm*
I..use my xbox controller with PCSX2. But i have the wireless dongle to connect it to the PC. I have no problems with it, or lilypad. Even vibration works. You're using the play and charge kit to connect it?
(04-17-2009, 11:57 AM)Khentix Wrote: [ -> ]I..use my xbox controller with PCSX2. But i have the wireless dongle to connect it to the PC. I have no problems with it, or lilypad. Even vibration works. You're using the play and charge kit to connect it?

yeah. and as far as I've been able to see, there's no way to connect it to a vista PC and use it as a control pad, which sucks a bit
Yup, there's no way to use it as a gamepad with the play and charge kit. Wired controllers work right out of the box, as do wireless if you get the little wireless dealy. They're only 19.99, great purchase Laugh