..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 Sound Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I'm running Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 on

Vista Home 32bit
Intel Core Duo ~1.9ghz
Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT 256mb
3gb ddr2 ram

with XAudio 2

tried various configurations(latency, interpolation and so on), but still the same problem occurs:

Intro music sounds as it was being played in slow motion, which is pretty much unbearable. I don't know what about ingame music, because I didn't last to the main screen, assuming that's clearly setting issue.

Uhm, one more thing - although capable of following instructions, I'm new to the pcsx, so consider noobie mistake possible.

Thanks in advance!
set EE Cycle to x1.5 Glare (config->speed hacks)
Ah, nevermind. Game seems to be working quite fine(on 2x), so screw the intro.

Although it kickass.

Thanks for your effort, LuisR14.

PS. However, I still encounter some small performance crashes during fights - from time to time. If you can tell me what's the most likely reason for that, I would be grateful.
Exactly what do you mean by crashes? It closes itself or it goes to 8-9 fps?
(04-20-2009, 04:01 AM)jazon Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly what do you mean by crashes? It closes itself or it goes to 8-9 fps?

No, neither actually. Every few(sometimes luckily more) seconds, fps rate SLIGHTLY goes down, while the sound is crappy almost all the time, sometimes making the game barely playable.

I know it's probably somewhere in the settings, but I've tried it dozens ways and uh, well, still being a noob crying out for help on internet forum =P