..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: My Configuration is Good for PCSX2 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Intel quadcore q6600 - 2.4 ghz
nvidia 9600 GT - 512 mb ( OC'd version)
2Gb of Ram
HDD 500 GB

is good for pcsx2 ?
You would know if you bothered to read the FAQ.
(04-20-2009, 02:33 PM)Gore Wrote: [ -> ]Intel quadcore q6600 - 2.4 ghz
nvidia 9600 GT - 512 mb ( OC'd version)
2Gb of Ram
HDD 500 GB

is good for pcsx2 ?

I don't know what's the point of asking this question.Will you forget all about pcsx2 and never try it if someone told you that you pc isn't good enough(sometimes I get that a lot...some people just don't know how good pcsx2 will work on week pc and since they have powerful pc they just tell you it won't work)

Believe me or not but I can play a lot of games on my pc which is MUCH weaker than yours.Why not try it till you're waiting for an answer
This is an e-peen non serious thread.. He's showing off in my opinion...
I'd rather take a Q8300 over the Q6600 since the Q6600 is discontinued..
I don't think he's showing off, his PC's about average here.
Anyway, it will play a few games but you will have to overclock your CPU to get optimal results.
(04-20-2009, 03:52 PM)With Teeth Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he's showing off, his PC's about average here.
Anyway, it will play a few games but you will have to overclock your CPU to get optimal results.

It's obvious it'd work.. IMO.. it's showing off..
No offence intended, but it's amusing to see someone who lists a superior PC spec in their signature in each post accuse someone else of showing off because they're asking if a very common PC specification is good enough for PCSX2! Biggrin
lmao i was about to say that too. Smile

edit: sythe is just angry for some reason. i think we'll either get used to him or hell be ostracized from the community.
Yeah, the DOW II admin's said that I post aggressively.. Yet gave me my own sticky XD.

"We won't ban you Sythe because you post alot of informative information"

But I never asked if my PC could do PCSX2..

And I I do alot of 3dsmax work.. I can show you a rendered picture if you need to see my skillz XD?
dual core - 2.8 GHz
2.49 GB of ram
HDD 160 GB
but i don't have good graphic card
so by buying a better graphic card
can i get high speed
Pages: 1 2