..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with one game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, wanted to know if anyone has try to get dance summit 2001 (Bust a groove 3) to work, I have the iso and it loads up to a point where ever thing just freezes during the movie playback, then when i reset it and just push start it goes to a loading now screen then a black screen and nothing, Ive been playing around with the settings not sure if there is a different bios i need or work, so any feedback on this would help out greatly Thanks.

Also I though the first iso Ive gotten may have been corrupted and found a 2nd but got to same problem.
You said "found a 2nd", which implies that you downloaded the game. Since it is a licensed game, it is considered piracy. This forum does not support piracy, therefore, seek help elsewhere.
(04-22-2009, 06:07 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: [ -> ]You said "found a 2nd", which implies that you downloaded the game. Since it is a licensed game, it is considered piracy. This forum does not support piracy, therefore, seek help elsewhere.

Where I got the iso shouldn't even matter since i wasn't asking where to get one from, I'm pretty sure that others had the same problems with other games.
Quote:Where I got the iso shouldn't even matter
wrong. It DOES matter.

reported.
(04-22-2009, 11:07 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Where I got the iso shouldn't even matter
wrong. It DOES matter.

reported.

Well I guess this forums elite have spoken, FYI I do own the game disk but it's crack and won't read on my DVD drive, and since I know that I can get a ISO of the game if I own the original, didn't think having to post all this was needed since I was asking about getting the emulator to work, and not where to download the game from.
well ive learned a lot after being here in this forum.

it is still illegal to dl content like games etc even if you own the media.

you have to rip it from your own discs; and if its a ps2 BIOS, you have to dump it from your own ps2.
For us to help you getting a pirated game to work is supporting piracy, we have a strong stance of no tollerance on this and we will not continue to help you on this matter.