..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help with pad plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new here and I need your help plz!
I've downloaded PCSX2 a while ago, but I can't make any of the pad plugins work! It doesn't matter if I use the keyboard or the pad, It just don't work. I've already tried with LilyPad, SSSPSX PAD, MegaPad [This one show me an error when I try to configure it "Could not open config file, error 5"] and TwinPad [This one says "Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object" when I try to configure it]
Pleaseeee help me!!

And tell me if you need my PC specifications.
Obviously we need PC specs and OS used.
Use Lilypad, it should work fine with anything you have. If you are using Vista,run pcsx2 as administrator by right clicking it and selecting that option
OMG It's working now! I feel so stupid xDUu Sry about that n.nUu

Now, just one last question: I don't have a Oh-So-Powerful Computer, so I wanna know what plugins and configurations I should use to get a nice experience playing Ohmy

I've got a notebook HP Pavilion tx2532la with Windows Vista Home Edition Service Pack 1, AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-70, ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics, DirectX 9,0c, about the sound....it says Realtek Digital Output or something like that xD