..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZeroGS.dll Sysliberror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,
I'm running the emulator on a
Windows Vista Home Premium PC
with 3gb ram,
a intel core i7 920 (2,6ghz) cpu
and a geforce 9600 gt graphics card.

If I try to start pcsx2.exe, an error message appears on the output screen:

plugin load failure: plugins\ZeroGS.dll
Sysliberror Message: <Null>

I have already changed the plugin directory without solving the problem.

Can You help me?
well that error doesn't have any bad side effects (besides from not being able to use ZeroGS) Smile
(05-01-2009, 12:41 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]well that error doesn't have any bad side effects (besides from not being able to use ZeroGS) Smile

thanks for your fast answer!
if submit ok 2 times in the plugin window that pops up after the ZeroGS error, it simply start the emulator Smile

unfortunately, I can't run a game from my dvd drive.
If I try to start the system, it tells me that rom 2 and erom is missing, after that an error in the output window shows

Boot Error > System.cnf not found
And a message Box pops up
_cdvdOpenNVM: Error creating bios\SCPH3004R.NVM

But i have a current bios in my bios directory(european bios). The game I try to start is kingdom hearts 2 (european version) from dvd.
run as admin (right click pcsx2.exe->run as admin)
(05-01-2009, 11:40 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]run as admin (right click pcsx2.exe->run as admin)

Thanks for your help again!

I was finally able to start the bios und rum the system. Unfortunately, the system crashes right after i start the game itself.

The error message "system.cnf not found" is still popping up in the ouput screen.
do you have the game as an iso, or the original disc? Smile
what game?
Kingdom Hearts 2 (E) Smile
the games is an original, no iso
set the CDVD option to Gigahertz Smile
Pages: 1 2