..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Gregory Horror Show [PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Bug Report] Gregory Horror Show [PAL]

# Pcsx2 version: Official beta r1059
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on, also with these settings off
# Plugins used: Gsdx r1079 (hardware and software, dx10, dx9)or zerogs 0.9.6, spu2X 1.1.0
# Description: Game will hang before booting. No setting or plugin is known to fix it. No version of Playground nor official pcsx2 is known to solve this problem. The game is hangs at a black screen, no audio or anything
No need to attach screenshots or memcards obviously since the game does not boot. If execute is chosen it shows the PS2 'intro' with the floating cubes, but then goes straight to a black screen when it is supposed to boot.
Well, you should post the last lines you see at the console when the crash occurs...
Okay I'll get right to that thanks.
Okay, I went ahead and tested it out with the newest beta (r1190), and the console prints no error messages when booting the game. GSDX 1076, and ZeroGS 0.97.1 produce the same errors. I tried ripping it to make an ISO of the game, using Gigaherz plugin, as well as Linuz Iso CDVD plugin. All combination of said plugins produce the same error described above.

I dont know how to dump my console text, here is a screenshot of the full console. I'm sorry if this is the improper way to do this, and any trouble it might cause. I know this game is sort of hard to find so any help i can provide i would be happy to help.

Also: Just to reiterate
This isn't a crash, it just hangs at a black screen, but the PCSX2 does not freeze.
hello, is there any resolution for this problem? Im struggling with the same problem too. please help...
This problem still persists in the latest official, including SVN daily build.

I've attached a log which includes all sources, but I'm not all that familiar with PS2 Hardware so I'm not sure what it's trying to do.

It's been a long time coming, but thanks to the Play! dev jpd002, this game is now playable on the latest GIT build v1.3.1-1238 or above Smile
(10-08-2015, 09:35 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Play! dev jpd002

Wow. Nice.
JPD is a nice guy
And this is the kind of thing I'd like to promote, not competition but collaboration Smile
Pages: 1 2