..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Bus Error!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this is beating the dead horse, but this is what my problem is:

I just installed all of the necessary things, got pcsx2 running, but when I put in a game (I'm using FFX because it seems to have the most focus for a working game), pcsx2 shuts down and the xterm prompt says "Bus error" but nothing else.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Michael
Ok, I got past that problem and now I have a new one:

I configured some stuff according to a tutorial video I found on YouTube, and now I get this error:

_openfile /Users/Macko/Documents/FINAL_FANTASY_X.iso 0
detected blocksize = 2048
isoOpen: /Users/Macko/Documents/FINAL_FANTASY_X.iso ok
offset = 0
blockofs = 24
blocksize = 2048
blocks = 104128
type = 2
ZeroGS: creating
Segmentation fault

And THEN pcsx2 shuts off.

Suggestions??
im having the same problem.. installed pcsx2.pkg, installed nvidia cg framework, installed x11, got all plugins and bios. when i try to run from x11, i got "bus error", won't even let me choose iso. can someone pleeeeeeeeeeease help Sad
(05-02-2009, 08:33 AM)macabremandible Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this is beating the dead horse, but this is what my problem is:

I just installed all of the necessary things, got pcsx2 running, but when I put in a game (I'm using FFX because it seems to have the most focus for a working game), pcsx2 shuts down and the xterm prompt says "Bus error" but nothing else.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Michael

How did you fix this problem?
Did you ever care to read the date of the post?
(03-11-2012, 05:28 AM)rockpath2112 Wrote: [ -> ]how did you fix this problem?

better stop reviving and hi-jacked a 3 yr old thread it's antiqued
better close this now!!