..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Onimusha- Disk 3 [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# Pcsx2 version: pcsx2-beta-1059 & pcsx2-beta-976 & pcsx2 0.96
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.15 (hardware and software, dx9)
# Description: Game will hang up when you open a specific door in Disk 3. My onimusha 1 came with four disk which are used in different parts of the game. Disk 3 is the part were you play with the girl and samanoska is captured by hideoyshi. No setting or plugin is known to fix it. No official pcsx2 is known to solve this problem. The game is completely playable exccept for this small part.

PS: Sorry it took so long to edit this post, my internet cut for some reason. Angry
Read the sticky and edit your post accordingly, or I will close this and move it out.
I have tried older versions and the same thing happens, I'm starting to think its a disk problem
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.