..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: need help with naruto ultimate ninja 3 plz reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am new to using ps2 emulators i am using pcsx2 0.9.6 version and i have started playing naruto ultimate ninja 3 [PAL] through an iso.
the game runs extremely slow for me when it is loading i get a speed of 49-50 fps and when i play the game in vs mode or story mode i get a speed of only 8-10 fps please help me
My specs are:-
intel Core 2 CPU 6300 @1.86 Ghz
3.0 gb RAM
Windows XP professional service pack 3
graphics card:- ATI HD2600 Pro
directx 9.0c

sorry for my bad english
your cpu is 1.86 Ghz and you need at least 2.4 or more ghz and also direct x 10 will give you more speed
(05-03-2009, 08:30 PM)dark king Wrote: [ -> ]your cpu is 1.86 Ghz and you need at least 2.4 or more ghz and also direct x 10 will give you more speed

I don't think my whole PC is better than his but I get 25-30 without hacks in battles and with them ~40 and with frame/vu skipping set to 60,58,2,1 the game is perfectly playable(this game is actually quite fast to begin with)
you have 2.8GHz and he have 1.86 Ghz that make different even if he use core 2 duo if he change his windows to vista i think the game will be play able
well i have the almost the same P4 cpu (2.60GHz), and i have played pcsx2 on both my pc and on an Intel Core 2 Duo with the same cpu speed (6300 @ 1.86GHz) and it's actually faster (the speed doesn't have any slowdown)
we talk here about the game if it is play able or not by his pc
thanks now it's pretty fast i get upto 25fps which is quite playable
(05-03-2009, 09:42 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think my whole PC is better than his but I get 25-30 without hacks in battles and with them ~40 and with frame/vu skipping set to 60,58,2,1 the game is perfectly playable(this game is actually quite fast to begin with)

thanks now it's pretty fast i get upto 25fps which is quite playable