..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Configuration Settings For Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post Your Successful Configuration Settings If Possable Please And ThanksExample: FFX: "The plugins you used" "FPS"AND DONT FORGET TO PUT WHAT VERSION OF THE PCSX2 USED
Sounds like an order. Do the search. There is no "unsuccessful" configuration when it comes to FFX.
[quote='PsychoMike' pid='48013' dateline='1241635625']
Post Your Successful Configuration Settings Example: FFX: "The plugins you used" "FPS"AND DONT FORGET TO PUT WHAT VERSION OF THE PCSX2 USED
[/quote DBZ Budokai Tankaichi 3 :
I asked for Sytem spec's.

Since you won't provide them, bog off.
(05-06-2009, 08:49 PM)Cain Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like an order. Do the search. There is no "unsuccessful" configuration when it comes to FFX.
Ya I know it was just an example. A game I really want to get to play is Terminater 3 which doesn't get past the loading screen.LOL Thanks for the reply.
(05-06-2009, 08:52 PM)Sythedragon Wrote: [ -> ]I asked for Sytem spec's.

Ya sure I have to check My motherboard box but it's AGP. The rest I know so I will post them
(05-06-2009, 08:53 PM)PsychoMike Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2009, 08:49 PM)Cain Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like an order. Do the search. There is no "unsuccessful" configuration when it comes to FFX.
Ya I know it was just an example. A game I really want to get to play is Terminater 3 which doesn't get past the loading screen.LOL Thanks for the reply.
(05-06-2009, 08:52 PM)Sythedragon Wrote: [ -> ]I asked for Sytem spec's.

Ya sure I have to check My motherboard box but it's AGP. The rest I know so I will post them
There's Some Specs which I'll update with more info
Anyone have a patch or config setting for T3
An AGP motherboard....

AGP is an interface... Your motherboard box's not going to tell you much more..
Enough. Closed and warned for spamming and requests. Next time, learn to:
1) ask nicely
2) don't use caps
3) don't repost the same thread when it's been deleted once.