..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Public Beta thread url malfunction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is it just me or are the links to the new betas in the official beta thread pointing to some random pictures?
yes, they're not working, somoen might have hackd it or somethig, I'msure it will get fixed soon enough

edit: and the page for these files in the main pcsx2 page is giving me "no permissions"
Sorry about the inconvenience, this afternoon I changed the portal code a bit. It now uses the new forums instead of the old private ones, but I guess there are still some issues/bugs.

I'll try to fix them asap.
any idea how long this might take to fix? i recently reinstalled win xp and need to reinstall and ya.. to me it sounds looks a permission issue either with the account type or where the file is.
falc said probably in the morning. I have the official stuff myself, but you're best compiling the svn (I talked to him earlier)
the problem is i cant download anything from the website here. All download links on the main page are broken and so is the attatchment links.
it will be fixed tomorrow, be patient
hmm, so that is why the pcsx2 page is all messed up (and the site feedback and new section doesn't show) Tongue, and i thought it was my browser that got messed up Laugh
(05-10-2009, 08:59 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, so that is why the pcsx2 page is all messed up (and the site feedback and new section doesn't show) Tongue, and i thought it was my browser that got messed up Laugh
We didn't touched the site feedback and news section part... so that should be working (it works here...).
hmm strange it isn't showing here Blink
Pages: 1 2 3