..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: wwe 2k9 issues , lag even with 100% fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, this game typicaly runs at 70% fps which would prolyl be playable, but even when it hits 100% fps, it seems to lag still.

also, the console says, error, unable to load all cache files, could that have something to do with it, and how do i fix?
tweaked the settings, set max fps to 80, it now runs at 50-60 fps and bounces between 100-120%, but audio still lags, and everything still moves slow.

what does DVCI stand for in the console ne ways?

**EDIT**

disabled sound, no change, and if it makes any differenes, cpu usage is showing at 39 %... so obviously its not my system Sad
CPU usage in the GSdx window shows how much % of the thread dedicated to the GS (graphics part of ps2). So that only means that your GPU is not the bottleneck but your CPU.
To see the real cpu usage the whole emlator uses,open task manager of windows
Maybe you're having one of the fake fps boosts i get when enabling VU Stealing. Do you have it enabled? If so, try disabling it. The same thing happened to me with the .hack series.
(05-11-2009, 07:29 AM)mdemuysere Wrote: [ -> ]well, this game typicaly runs at 70% fps which would prolyl be playable, but even when it hits 100% fps, it seems to lag still.

also, the console says, error, unable to load all cache files, could that have something to do with it, and how do i fix?

Try running with speedhacks off or experiment with combos of speedhacks.