..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: where is the x3 Cycle rate???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im going to speed hacks and looking for x3 Cycle rate that i saw here in the forums. But i see it. I use pcsx2 0.9.6 1059 beta.
All i see it this on the picture.
[attachment=18514]
yea the pcsx2 devs removed it Tongue
It was deprecated and removed in the newer builds.

I guess it broke more things than it fixed.
ok so there aint any other way to increase the speen on okami? I use this and gsdx9 890 ssse3 0.1.14 with some stuff on or off that should increase the speed on games i saw on internet.
First off, update GSDX. Usually the newer builds run better, check the GSDX thread for the most recent build.

Other than that, just start messing with the speedhack/advanced options. VU cycle stealing in particular has always worked well for me.

Know that most videos you see of gameplay are artificially sped-up to full speed after recording, so don't use them as an indicator of performance.
(05-11-2009, 11:46 PM)echosierra Wrote: [ -> ]Know that most videos you see of gameplay are artificially sped-up to full speed after recording, so don't use them as an indicator of performance.
unless they were recorded with fraps (or some similar program) Smile