..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Savestate and loadstate not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone i am new here this is my first post i am using pcsx2 0.9.6 and i am playing bully i hav a problem i am not able to save or load state like i know F1 key is used to save and F3 is used for load but wen i press F1 or F3 like 20 to 30 times it gets saved and loaded but before i used to save and load like just one press of F1 and F3 wats wrong is it a bug or wat plz help me i really need save state in this game so i can load and save at anytime instead of using ingame saving thanx
Actually the savestate not working for me at all game .... but I didn't argue about it .. This due to my patience to follow the rules of the game .. "save at destination" offer by the game. It not fun if only reliable with the safestate.
(05-18-2009, 11:51 AM)gamer1291 Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone i am new here this is my first post i am using pcsx2 0.9.6 and i am playing bully i hav a problem i am not able to save or load state like i know F1 key is used to save and F3 is used for load but wen i press F1 or F3 like 20 to 30 times it gets saved and loaded but before i used to save and load like just one press of F1 and F3 wats wrong is it a bug or wat plz help me i really need save state in this game so i can load and save at anytime instead of using ingame saving thanx

got any errors/messages in the console window when pressing f1 or f3?

(05-18-2009, 12:06 PM)nelsonz Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the savestate not working for me at all game .... but I didn't argue about it .. This due to my patience to follow the rules of the game .. "save at destination" offer by the game. It not fun if only reliable with the safestate.

even if you don't need this feature, that it doesn't work at all is still not a good sign. something seems to be improperly configured. and the save systems of console games are rarely a pure design choice. most often they are a compromise between the developers idea, the customers demand and the console system's limitations.