..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Turbo Does Not Work (Lilypad 0.9.9)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm attempting to take some of the tedium out of repetitively pressing the Cross (X) button by making a button function as a turbo version of the Cross button. However, no matter what button I use, it never works. It simply functions as a normal button.

Yes, the turbo button is checked. I've tried disabling Pad 2, reenabling it, changing the input method from WM to DX, all with no results.

I am attempting to do this in Final Fantasy X, so that I can use infinite Master Spheres over and over to automatically level up all the characters without having to move around the sphere grid. It's incredibly tedious, especially across all characters.

[edit]: I updated to 0.9.11 (the latest version I could find, although I've seen 0.10.0 screenshots), and the results have not been different. Turbo still does not work.
(05-19-2009, 05:33 AM)elimccl Wrote: [ -> ]I updated to 0.9.11 (the latest version I could find, although I've seen 0.10.0 screenshots)
you can find the beta 0.10.0 under "Downloads" in the forum's main page Smile
0.10.0 doesn't work, either.

I take it that the turbo buttons don't work unless used with a controller? I seem to remember from working with things like this years ago that keyboard input doesn't work that way, normally. When a keyboard button is depressed, it can't function as a switch. I know in some instances a button like Caps Lock or Scroll Lock or Number Lock can be used, but having tried those, they don't work, either.
well i think that for any kind of Turbo you have to hold the button (well that's how it is for my controller's built-in turbo function Mellow ) (i'll test that turbo out in a few secs Tongue)
ok did some testing and somehow it worked for me Smile (but only during the intro, and during the menus Mellow ), it didn't work while i was ingame Mellow

i think you should go report it to ChickenLiver in the Lilypad thread Smile
I've taken to trying to use a macro program to do this, but PCSX2 apparently hates macro programs, and either freaks out when they are used, or does nothing at all.