..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Config Help for FFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I'm trying to run FFX but my fps is around 25 during gameplay. Here are my laptop's stats:

Vista Home Premium SP1
32 bit OS
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core TK-57 1.9 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
GeForce 7150m / nForce 630M

I've tried playing around with the settings and the best I got is 30 fps.

Which plugins with what config should I use to maximize my fps? I don't care about lowering resolution or quality as long it runs at 100% or higher during gameplay.

Thanks alot!
30? Should be around 40, but anyway, you could not obtain much more. Turn on all speedhacks. Use only GSDX in DX10 mode, and in fullscreen.
What kind of stats does it take to get ffx or ffxii playing at around 200 fps?
Well, for starter, you need to overclock that CPU. Your CPU is currently your biggest bottleneck.
what are talking about its laptop ( if he wants to say "burn baby burn" while the laptop burns and melt i suppose he can do that), to get that much fps you need a good desktop maybe even better since you are not happy with 50 Pal or 60 Ntsc.
how do I overclock and is it safe? I have a laptop- HP Pavilion dv6700
Forget about overclocking laptops, that single 10mm fan won't hold it Wink
Oops! Didn't see that there. Well, either buy a PC (if you have the cash for it), or just stick with your PS2. Overclocking a laptop is pretty much asking for problems.