..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Quad core support!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Angry...As many of us in this forum have AMD Phenoms and Intel's Quad proccys..Y dont the developers release a beta with quad core support???It would be revolutionary...We can play all the games at full speed without wasting our time in asking about the slowness of the games...I have read that giving quad core support is more complex but

I Beg the developers for a quad core support pcsx2 beta soon.please please please...
Full Quad Core support would require a full rework of pcsx2, doesn't matter how much you nag and QQ, the developers arn't gonna do it.

End of discussion.

NOTE: You can use all 4 cores, using gsdx in software mode.
k.i m not gonna nag anymore.. will there be an increase in fps if we use all 4 cores in gsdx software??any change in graphics?
plz reply
(05-25-2009, 10:50 AM)quadfather Wrote: [ -> ]Angry...As many of us in this forum have AMD Phenoms and Intel's Quad proccys..Y dont the developers release a beta with quad core support???It would be revolutionary...We can play all the games at full speed without wasting our time in asking about the slowness of the games...I have read that giving quad core support is more complex but

I Beg the developers for a quad core support pcsx2 beta soon.please please please...

We don't take requests. This has been answered in the FAQ and there have been a dozen threads for it,you can get all the answers you need by searching.
Closed