..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Linux and gcc versions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there Smile
I recently tried building pcsx2 in 32bit chroot on my Arch. This time used PKGBUILD from aur. When I build pcsx2 with gcc 4.3.3 everything works like charm (except lack of GSDX Tongue2). Then I tried to build it with gcc 4.4. It compiles smoothly, but it won't load Zeropad, ZeroGS and ZZoGL plugins throwing this error:
Code:
Can't open libZeroGSoglr.so.0.96.2: /opt/pcsx2/plugins/libZeroGSoglr.so.0.96.2: undefined symbol: __sync_fetch_and_add_4

Can't open libZeroPAD.so.0.3.0: /opt/pcsx2/plugins/libZeroPAD.so.0.3.0: undefined symbol: __sync_fetch_and_add_4

Can't open libZeroGSoglr.so.0.17.161: /opt/pcsx2/plugins/libZeroGSoglr.so.0.17.161: undefined symbol: __sync_fetch_and_add_4

The 220 issue on google code is closed, so i assume it's something with my config. Am i correct?
rev 1266.

Thanks for any help.
Well, gcc 4.4 is not stable in distibutions, and this bug look like gcc one (glibcm maybe). Use 4.3 until 4.4 is unstable.
Allright, thx Smile