..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help with Shadow hearts 2 please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just started trying to use PCSX2 and the first thing I've tried is playing Shadow Hearts 2. It plays the opening videos perfectly and the main menu, but after selecting new game it just goes to a black screen and stays there indefinitely. Any Ideas?

Vista 64
Intel Core 2 Quad 2.50GHz
4GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4850
Game is working fine here. Post which PCSX2 version you are using,plugins and their settings.
(06-04-2009, 04:51 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Game is working fine here. Post which PCSX2 version you are using,plugins and their settings.

PCSX2 0.9.6 and the plugins that came with it
Your settings look ok...I guess you don't have the iso image mounted with some other program do you? If so umount it.
Also try running the game and posting here the last few lines the console prints after it crashes
(06-05-2009, 01:21 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Your settings look ok...I guess you don't have the iso image mounted with some other program do you? If so umount it.
Also try running the game and posting here the last few lines the console prints after it crashes

No I'm not mounting the iso with anything, and its not that it crashes but that after selecting new game it goes to black as if to load into the rest of the game but never goes on, so there is no change in the console.
Is it PAL or NTSC? Did you try running the original dvd in case the iso is damaged? My PAL copy here after selecting new game shows the intro video,so I guess yours gets stuck there?