..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Valkyrie Profile 2 Graphical Issue at Forest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any idea how to fix this problem? I use the latest svn and plugin except gsdx 1.7.0.

Also can anyone confirmed that this game is playable until the end, without much crashes?

Thanks for sharing. Tongue
This problem can only be solved by changing the graphics plug-in to software based acceleration either DX 9 or 10. When using hardware acceleration there quite a few graphical issues. So for now we have to wait until the plug-in is developed further until they figure out the reasons behind this annomality. Sofar i only came accros some freezing in cutscenes which can be skiped. Sometimes they work sometimes they don`t but thats only because i use some speedhacks i suppose. Even so the game itself works pretty well you just need a good cpu, because i only get slow downs now and then when many geometrical visuals(polygons,3d objects or whatever you might want to call them. are shown. Probably a best start would be 3 GHz and above.