..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Katamari Freezes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys, i can't get either katamari games to work on pcsx2 0.9.6

they start up fine, but freeze on the opening cutscene...first the video stops, and then the audio stops about a second or two later....

any ideas of how to fix this?
Enable the patch if you have the NTSC version (misc->enable patches) If you have the PAL one,you'll have to make a skip video patch which is pretty hard...
(06-06-2009, 05:21 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Enable the patch if you have the NTSC version (misc->enable patches) If you have the PAL one,you'll have to make a skip video patch which is pretty hard...

i have the ntsc version, and i enabled patches, but it still freezes at the same spot...any other ideas?
Yeah, my patches are also enabled and it freezes in the opening cutscene as well. Tried both the newest beta and 0.9.6.
Same here..freeze in intro vid. Not sure which version I have. Not sure if there is any fixes for this.
This game is so fun, I hope there is a fix soon!
If it still freezes on the intro with patches enabled, you are either using run->execute, in which case it probably wont work, or you have the wrong NTSC version and the patch is not for you.

If the patch works it should completely skip the FMV
Yeah, I am using the run->execute method. Any possible way to get that to work?
(06-09-2009, 02:29 AM)Cazador Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I am using the run->execute method. Any possible way to get that to work?

Use File->Run CD/DVD
Katamari Damacy seems to be working, but with occasional slow downs for me.

I've used the patch (misc->enable patches), running using file->run CD/DVD, and I had to disable VU0rec (the VU0 recompilater). With both VU0Rec and VU1Rec enabled I froze.
Pages: 1 2